Current studio policies (as at 18 May)
1. One session per 24 hours to allow for deep cleaning between clients
2. Remove shoes before entry
3. Sanitise hands before entering the studio, and wipes are provided to wipe down phones etc that you bring in with you and want to use during your session.
4. For studio sessions – Immediate family from one household only, limit of 5 people (including baby) for indoor sessions. Enquire for options for larger groups.
Outdoor sessions – up to 10 people as long as social distancing is maintained
5. Studio sessions – During studio sessions, siblings are welcomed but can only be present inside the studio when they’re actually being photographed (at this stage). There is a large fully fenced yard that you can utilise to watch your little ones if needed, or you can have someone collect them and take them out.
A separate sibling session for newborn sessions is encouraged and provided free of charge so that only the newborn and parents attend.
6. During newborn sessions when photographing your baby, I will be wearing a mask in order to protect your baby.
7. The entire studio (floors, high touch surfaces, soft furnishings, props, wraps, sinks etc) are cleaned with a surfactant detergent, then sanitised using high heat and hospital grade disinfectants.
8. No pets are allowed at this time
9. My hands are washed and sanitised frequently throughout your session.
10. If you, or any of your family have any sort of respiratory symptoms (even mild symptoms- sore throat, cough, elevated temperature, runny nose), please reschedule.
If you have recently travelled interstate, or been in contact with a positive or possible Covid19 case, you will need to let the studio know and reschedule.
11. Social distancing guidelines apply and parents have a designated seating area to allow for this.
12. All staff are required to be fully vaccinated.
These policies are in place to protect the clients, staff and business and will be subject to change as the government guidelines change.